Centra Southside Community Hospital, a not-for-profit healthcare organization, relies today more than ever, on contributions from our patients and friends. Thoughtful gifts of all sizes make patient and community outreach possible. The Philanthropy Department's role at Centra Southside Community Hospital is to establish a clear awareness of the Hospital, its purpose and future in the community; and to raise funds to cover equipment and program service cost.
You can be an integral part in helping to support Centra Southside Community Hospital through:
- Making an annual contribution
- Directing patient or staff donations to the philanthropy department
- Encouraging community & professional associations to support CSCH
- Volunteering your time
- Donating goods or services
- Sponsoring an event or program
- Making a gift through your will that will benefit future generations.
To download a donation form, please click here:
For more information, please contact:
800 Oak Street
Farmville, VA 23901